Maths skills can decline more during the summer holidays than any other subject,Harvard Graduate School of Education research suggests. With students losing up to three months of learning during the summer break, that’s almost a whole year of learning lost during their primary years.
To prevent the summer slide we are proud to launch our first Just2easy Summer Challenge and we have some great prizes and activities for a really fun summer of learning with us.
With your school and Just2easy working together we can:
- Reduce the summer slide in maths
- Get students learning in a safe online environment
- Develop every student’s love of maths and ICT!
Join the j2blast Maths Summer Challenge for FREE!
21st July – 8th September 2017
Every school is welcome to take part – if you already have the Just2easy Tool Suite in your school, just get your students to play j2blast over the summer. Click here to get the parent information pack.
Every student who plays at least 10 games on j2blast Go Live! will be entered into a prize draw for one of several £20 Argos vouchers. Every school will be entered for a prize of £200 to be spent on any resources they want.
If you aren’t a customer and would like to join in the fun with us, simply fill in this form and use the code: SUMMER17
You will receive:
- Free access to j2blast for the whole summer holidays for every student
- Entry for your school in the j2blast Maths Summer Challenge
- Access to great resources to keep your students maths-motivated throughout the summer
- Teacher Reports to track student progress
The j2blast Maths Summer Challenge begins on July 21st and ends on 8th September
Happy maths blasting with Just2easy!